Romance, fantasy, and light horror author.
Click to set custom HTML
I am continuing my theme of getting my goals for next year out into the universe. Today I am going to talk about my writing goals for 2017! I may not be writing quite as much due to the day job, but I will certainly be writing! Three novels to write, and at least six shorts. I will probably write some short stories as well for anthologies and magazines when I see calls that speak to me. I may not have a release a month in 2017, but I will still be pretty busy!
I hope that everyone had a great holiday weekend! Can you believe that there is only a week left in 2016? This has not been a good year for myself and my husband, so I say good riddance to this year and am working hard already to make sure that 2017 is even better!
This week I will be setting some goals for the new year and sharing them with all of you so that I get my intentions out into the universe and so that I have some accountability as well!
So let's start with some goals for this blog. This blog is a new start for me, so I intend to grow it to the level of the blog that I left behind for this new start.
1) With work and writing, I don't think that I will be positing every day, but look for me 4-5 time a week!
2) I am still catching up on giving book reviews, so I hope to have a review for you are least once a week, if not then at least every other week. I love to give well known and indie authors some more exposure.
3) Updates on my own writing and books for sale. Hey, a girl has to make a living too.
4) This year I would also like to talk about and share some causes that I support and am passionate about. I have this platform and I want to use it for some good.
5) I am also going to be blogging about my art and cooking this year. Get to know all my passions!
I think thats a pretty good set of goals for this blog, don't you?
Author, artist, jewelry maker and all around creative person. I write in many genres and have a lot of fun doing so. Please take a look around and enjoy!